The roots of D's U-Pull It go all the way back to the 1950's when Dominick and Louis DeNaples opened a small lot across from their house in Dunmore, Pa. They would purchase cars and trucks from local dealers and shops, and tow them home. Reusable parts were sold and the remains were cut up and sold for scrap metal. Individuals and local repair shops recognized the available parts, along with the great savings. Customers came to the lot equipped with their necessary tools and jacks to remove the needed parts, thus the name " U-PULL- IT" started.
The little lot became profitable enough for Dominick and Louis to dedicate the next 60 years to expanding it to what it is today, along with many other companies owned by the DeNaples Brothers.